The Violette is a hand-stitched fashion slide made on our Mini outsole. It has a leather upper and lining and two adjustable hook-and-loop closures with the patented removable footbed to easily convert to medium or wide width. Featured in an etched Go For Baroque design on genuine leather. Perfect for on the go, day or night.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining.
- Two adjustable hook and loop straps allowing for a custom fit, with unique hardware for distinctive style.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1"
Alegria sandals are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. That they have great styles and colors is a plus.
So comfortable I just ordered another pair😊
I have found my Alegria Violette Diversified sandals to be very comfortable. I like that they have a wide Velcro band, as I have narrow feet, so I can adjust them to fit, but my feet also swell in the heat, so I can adjust them as often as needed! I have been having arthritic pain in my foo for over a year. I have had far less pain since wearing my Violette sandals every day. I wish Alegria had narrow shoes. I have tried a number of orthopedic shoes with no success as yet. It is hard to find orthopedic shoes in a narrow size.
they are true to size and very comfortable
I have worn the Alegria shoes for many years and look forward to the new styles every season.