ALEGRIA BY PG LITE® FRONTLINE WORKERS DONATION PROGRAM RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALEGRIA BY PG LITE®
FRONTLINE WORKERS DONATION PROGRAM RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: Please read these Rules, Terms & Conditions (collectively, “Rules”) before uploading a submission for the Alegria by PG Lite® Frontline Workers Donation Program (“Donation Program"). By uploading the submission for the Donation Program, entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and represents that entrant satisfies all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ALL DONATIONS ARE GIVEN SUBJECT TO RESTRICTIONS AND CRITERIA, AND THE RECIPIENT MAINTAINING ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, AS DEFINED HEREIN.
- Eligibility. Purchase will not increase odds of receiving. The Donation Program is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. If entrant does not meet any of these requirements or any other eligibility requirements in these Rules, entrant is not eligible to participate in the Donation Program, and Pepper Gate Footwear, Inc. ("PEPPER GATE”) reserves the right not to provide any donation to entrant. If entrant has an APO or FPO mailing address, entrant must identify his/her state of permanent residence. Submissions must be from individuals only; groups, organizations and multiple-party submissions are not eligible. To be eligible to receive the donation, submissions must be completed and received by PEPPER GATE in the manner and format designated below. Directors, officers, agents and employees of PEPPER GATE and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to receive any donations. All applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- Disclaimer. PEPPER GATE, any participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions, submissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Donation Program disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of PEPPER GATE or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Donation Program.
- Donation Program Period. The Donation Program starts on April 7, 2020 and ends when quantities of all available donation products are exhausted ("Donation Program Period"). All submissions must be received during the Donation Program Period to be eligible to receive a donation. PEPPER GATE’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Donation Program.
- How to Apply. During the Donation Program Period, email email@example.com with the information required in the Submission Guidelines below. Except for any personally identifying information, including that on any valid nurse/healthcare identification card, PEPPER GATE has the right to display all submissions, and any information contained therein, including names, photographs and/or likenesses, on any Alegria by PG Lite® and TRAQ by Alegria®-associated Internet platforms and social media, including but not limited to the TRAQ by Alegria® website, www.traqshoes.com, the Alegria by PG Lite® website, www.alegriashoes.com, the Alegria by PG Lite® Facebook page at www.facebook.com/alegriashoes, the TRAQ by Alegria® Facebook page at www.facebook.com/traqshoes, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Woobox and/or Vimeo. By uploading his/her submission, entrant agrees that his/her submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that PEPPER GATE, in its sole discretion, may remove entrant’s submission and disqualify entrant from the Donation Program if it believes, in its sole discretion, that entrant’s submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. By uploading his/her submission, in addition to rights granted below, entrant: (a) grants to PEPPER GATE all rights necessary to display entrant’s submission, and any information contained therein, on any TRAQ by Alegria® and Alegria by PG Lite®-associated Internet platforms and social media, including but not limited to the TRAQ by Alegria® website, www.traqshoes.com, the Alegria by PG Lite® website, www.alegriashoes.com, the Alegria by PG Lite® Facebook page at www.facebook.com/alegriashoes, the TRAQ by Alegria® Facebook page at www.facebook.com/traqshoes, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Woobox and/or Vimeo; (b) hereby waives any so-called moral (e.g., creative rights) in entrant’s submission; (c) represents and warrants that entrant has the right to grant the rights granted in these Rules; and (d) represents and warrants that entrant’s submission and its use as contemplated in these Rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Submission Guidelines. A submission is comprised of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following: (1) a valid nurse/healthcare identification card attached to the email in jpeg format, entrants must be employed as frontline staff in a medical or health facility who are providing an essential service; (2) mailing address, telephone number and email address; (3) women’s European shoe size; (4) ranked “A/B” preference for the Glee style of shoe for donation. By uploading a submission, and except for any personally identifying information, including that on any valid nurse/healthcare identification card, entrant grants to PEPPER GATE, its licensees and assigns a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions, including names, photographs and/or likenesses, in whole or in part, and otherwise exploit the submission in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in any way PEPPER GATE sees fit including, but not limited to, entertainment, instruction/education, promotional, advertising and/or marketing purposes. In connection with all rights granted herein, PEPPER GATE, its licensees, and assigns shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate submissions, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. If necessary, entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for PEPPER GATE or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the submission. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by PEPPER GATE.
- Content Restrictions. The submission must not: (1) contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, to be determined at PEPPER GATE’s sole and absolute discretion; (2) contain any material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory, to be determined at PEPPER GATE’s sole and absolute discretion; (3) contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation, or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights; (4) contain any false statements, misrepresentations, duplications or plagiarized work, to be determined at PEPPER GATE’s sole and absolute discretion; (5) disparage any person or entity, to be determined at PEPPER GATE’s sole and absolute discretion; or (6) contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the submission is created.
- Selection and Notification of Selection. PEPPER GATE reserves the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to determine which submissions will be selected to receive donations. Selection by PEPPER GATE will be on first come first served basis. The recipients will be notified as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter via email. To receive the donation, the selected entrant must follow the instructions contained in the notification email.
- Identity of Entrant. If a dispute arises about the identity of the entrant, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the submission at time of entry, and only the authorized account holder shall be deemed the rightful recipient of the donation if entrant’s submission is deemed a selected submission. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address. The potential selected entrant may be required to provide PEPPER GATE with proof that the potential selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the donation submission.
- Donations. For the selected submission, the donation shall be one (1) pair of Alegria by PG Lite® Glee, valued at no more than fifty nine dollars and ninety-five cents ($59.95) (“Donation”). ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT AND/OR USE OF THE DONATION ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELECTED ENTRANT. The Donation will be given. If the Donation is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within ten (10) days after delivery of notification, the returned and/or unclaimed Donation will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant. The Donation is not transferable and may not be used with any other promotional discount. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of the Donation will be permitted, except that PEPPER GATE reserves the right to substitute a donation of comparable or greater value for the Donation. THE DONATION IS GIVEN "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
- General Release. By entering the Donation Program, entrant releases PEPPER GATE and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Donation Program or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, or use of or inability to use the Donation (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Publicity Rights. Except where prohibited by law, and except as otherwise limited herein, entrant acknowledges and agrees that by uploading a submission for the Donation Program, entrant grants PEPPER GATE the permission and consent to use entrant’s name, likeness, biographical data, and/or any information contained in his/her submission in all media now known or later devised throughout the universe in perpetuity for all purposes PEPPER GATE deems appropriate—including, without limitation, for promotional, advertising, marketing and publicity purposes without further permission, notice, review, approval or compensation. Nothing contained in these Rules obligates PEPPER GATE to make use of any of the rights granted herein, and entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any such use.
- Affidavit and Release. As a condition of being awarded the Donation, entrant may (in PEPPER GATE's sole discretion) be required to execute and deliver to PEPPER GATE a signed affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Rules, release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by PEPPER GATE in its sole discretion.
- Recipient List; Rules Request. For the Recipient List, entrant is to send an email with subject line: “Alegria by PG Lite® Frontline Workers Donation Program Recipient List Request” to email@example.com, specifying entrant’s name and date of submission. To obtain a copy of these Rules, send an email with subject line: “Alegria by PG Lite® Frontline Workers Donation Program Rules Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual Property Notice. PEPPER GATE®, TRAQ BY ALEGRIA®, ALEGRIA BY PG LITE®, LET’S WALK TOGETHERTM, and THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE® are trademarks of PEPPER GATE. All rights reserved.
- Miscellaneous. The Donation Program and these Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. Any legal action, suit, proceeding or dispute in connection with this Donation Program will be brought and resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts of San Bernardino County in the State of California and each entrant accepts and submits to the personal jurisdiction of these courts with respect to any legal actions, suits, proceedings or disputes arising out of or related to the Donation Program. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and by the decisions of PEPPER GATE, which are final and binding in all respects. PEPPER GATE reserves the right to change these Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Donation Program or any entrant's participation in the Donation Program should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond PEPPER GATE's control affect the administration, security or proper administration of the Donation Program, or PEPPER GATE otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole and absolute discretion) incapable of running the Donation Program as planned, in which event the Donation will be awarded via the judging process outlined in these Rules, from among all eligible entries at that time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PEPPER GATE reserves the right to amend, modify, or cancel the Donation Program at any time without notice. Entrants who violate these Rules; violate any law, rule, or regulation in connection with participation in the Donation Program; tamper with the operation of the Donation Program or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to PEPPER GATE, the Donation Program, or any other entrant (in each case as determined in PEPPER GATE's sole and absolute discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Donation Program. PEPPER GATE reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Donation Program. Any provision of these Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Rules or the Donation Program, please email them to email@example.com or send written questions to Alegria by PG Lite® Frontline Workers Donation Program Questions, Pepper Gate Footwear, Inc., 910 S. Wanamaker Avenue, Ontario, CA 91761.
- Donation Program Sponsor: Pepper Gate Footwear, Inc., 910 S. Wanamaker Avenue, Ontario, CA 91761. PEPPER GATE is a distributor of quality comfort footwear.