Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
An upgrade to your typical platform slide, the Airie expands on comfort by incorporating our Dream Fit® technology. The open-cell neoprene upper is plush against the skin, yet still adjustable to perfectly accomodate the countours of your feet. Always staple Braided Blush uppers adorn a polyurethane molded outsoles which makes this a truly unique style.
- Hook and loop adjustable strap for a customize fit.
- Features our Heritage Sport Footbed. It is not removable, but molds to your feet for lasting support and comfort.
- Footbed is made from polyurethane and features a smooth finish which makes it easy to clean, and for keeping your feet cool.
- Made on our Heritage outsole which is a thick, flexible and lightweight platform polyurethane outsole.
- Easy care, easy wear style. Simply so soft and comfortable you may forget they are on your feet.
- Heel Height: 1.5"
These are my second pair. I use them as my summer time slippers for in the house. I have sever mid foot arthritis and need to wear some type of shoes all the time . I own many Alegria shoes, professional, casual and active. I recommend them to everyone. They are the Best!
Airie Such A Monet Multi Sandal
Love the color and is very confortable.
This sandal has a very slippery outsole. It is especially slippery on carpet and hard floors. I had to use "sole grippers" so I wouldn't fall.
As always, these shoes are SO comfortable and I love the design. I’ve gotten so many compliments.
It was comfortable. Gave it four stars because the color made it look like a slipper instead of a shoe.
Very comfy, but overpriced since made of plastic