Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
An upgrade to your typical platform slide, the Airie expands on comfort by incorporating our Dream Fit™ technology. The open-cell neoprene upper is plush against the skin, yet still adjustable to perfectly accomodate the countours of your feet. Always dreamy Such A Monet Multi uppers adorn a polyurethane molded outsoles which makes this a truly unique style.
- Hook and loop adjustable strap for a customize fit.
- Features our Heritage Sport Footbed. It is not removable, but molds to your feet for lasting support and comfort.
- Footbed is made from polyurethane and features a smooth finish which makes it easy to clean, and for keeping your feet cool.
- Made on our Heritage outsole which is a thick, flexible and lightweight platform polyurethane outsole.
- Easy care, easy wear style. Simply so soft and comfortable you may forget they are on your feet.
- Heel Height: 1.5"
I love the color and these make wonderful house sandals. I have plantar fasciitis and can’t go barefoot so these are perfect!
I bought these to use as a slipper, they work wonderfully!
Oddly, this shoe is very slippery inside. The part against the bottom of my foot causes my foot to slip, slide forward as I walk. Really weird. Much to unstable to wear this way. Will need to get some gripping material. Disappointed.
I got these for the patio. They are perfect. Still have that supportive Alegia rocker bottom, waterproof, and comfy!