The Charlette is a short boot constructed of supple Crazyhorse Black leather on a lug inspired outsole. The boot is outfitted with two zippers for easy wear and is equipped with our specially formulated footbed for all day comfort.
- Made with a leather upper and leather lining.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking lug outsole.
- Dual inner and outer zippers for easy slip-on and off.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Footbed is removable which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Heel height: 1.75 in.
- Boot Shaft height approx 6.5 in.
I love the style and they are comfortable. My right foot has issues and my heel rubs it slightly, but overall I love them!
I LOVE these boots! They are stylish, comfortable, easy on and off, and have great arch support! I get lots of complements, too!
My boots are cool and comfy. But they are too heavy for me. After wearing them around the house for a few days, my knee and hip started hurting. I would like to return them.
I take a size 8 but ordered an 8.5....Still too tight across the top of the foot...Can't even imagine trying to zip and unzip them every day...way too stiff...loved the look, but unfortunately had to return them.
Loved the boots, but they were too small however.
No free shipping, and shipping the shoe box and packing box insured, would have cost me $63 to return. Fortunately, I managed to omit the shipping box, brown paper wrap the original shoe box and saved $40 in shipping them back.
I won’t buy shoes on line WITHOUT free returns ever again.
I ordered these months and months ago but was sent to boots of different sizes (one was a 39 and one was a 40). It took A month for me to return them and get a replacement pair. Overall they are quite big and loose. Larger than I would expect in length and width. I’m going to try to add an insole to make them wearable. I would recommend sizing down
Boots are good looking but sadly they are to big-although I ordered my regular size I wear in all my other Algeria shoes and boots. They were “last call” which means I’m stuck with boots I can’t wear-will not buy sale items ever again. If they ran large Alergria should have stated that fact-not very customer friendly.