Chillery is a comfort slipper that is the most versatile with two hook-and-loop straps to give your foot a more customized fit. A plush sherpa upper, featured in Topaz, is adorned with decorative heart hardware for a quaint finishing touch. This slipper sandal makes it easy to slip on and off with full toe and heel exposure allowing for a cozy feel with lots of airflow. Our Cozy Comfort outsole provides a low profile with a shaping to mimic a rocking movement with each step. So comfortable you'll want to chill all day in them.
- Soft sherpa upper, lining and footbed
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps with decorative hardware
- The footbed mimics the features and benefits of the classic footbed, with built-in arch support.
- Non-flexing Mild Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane outsole is light and durable, great for both hard and soft floor surfaces.
- Design is aimed to reduce fatigue and stress on the legs and back, from hours of standing and walking.
- Lightweight Cozy Comfort outsole
- Heel height: 1"
These shoes are really cute, but they are slick and my foot slides right through them. I love Alegria shoes, but not these slippers. I had to return them.
I’m so glad I got these. I love them. Super cute, soft, fit great! I almost live in them in the house
I love these! So comfortable I don't realize I have them on, very happy with my purchase ☺️
When I first tried on this slipper, I thought Oh No, I'll Send It Back. My foot seemed to slide around on that furry base. Then I realized I'd bought on clearance so I'd have to keep it and I thought Oh Heck Let's Give It Some Time! Well, I wore it around for a while and as it started to break in, this set of slippers became quite the comfortable ones. Now I wear them all the time. The length seems to be just a tad longer than I expected tho.
Slippers are the best for working at home - and I can wear these all day without foot pain! the fit is adjustable for with or without socks. I recomend these for a mild climate.
I have six pairs of your slippers. I love them
Chillery Garnet Slipper