Slip into this Alegria comfort slipper and feel Comfee with this backless slipper that's easy to slip on and off. Your feet will instantly feel the built-in arch support and comfort footbed, which naturally conforms to the contours of your feet while providing extra softness and bounce. Featured in quilted Onyx real wool upper and fully lined in sherpa for ultimate warmth around your feet. These slippers are so comfy that you'll forget to take them off!
- Real wool upper with sherpa lining and footbed
- The footbed mimics the features and benefits of the classic footbed, with built-in arch support.
- Non-flexing Mild Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane outsole is light and durable, great for both hard and soft floor surfaces.
- Design is aimed to reduce fatigue and stress on the legs and back, from hours of standing and walking.
- Lightweight Cozy Comfort outsole
- Heel height: 1.75"
I used to suffer with plantar fasciatis and quickly learned how important good shoes were for your well being. If your feet hurt you are miserable. So why not expect good slippers. I take off shoes as soon as I get home and slide into these cute, comfortable, and supportive slippers. Love them!
I’ve never ordered Alegria slippers but I have been wearing their shoes as a nurse since 2007ish. I have a bunion on just one foot so, I wasn’t sure these would be wide enough but they are just perfect and of course the arch support is the main reason I wear Alegrias and for the long lasting great quality of the shoe itself. I’ve had several bouts with planter fasciitis, arthritis, and tendinitis in my ankle. These shoes are my Lifesavers! The slippers are very cute! I love their sandals as well!
I have back problems. Alegria is the only brand that offers great support in a warm slipper. I almost miss winter!
Love my new slippers. Perfect fit. Very soft and comfortable, love the brown plaid. Would definitely recommend. I have other Alegria shoes and sandals but this is my first slipper. It won't be my last.
Comfee Plaidly Brown Slipper
I have never spent this much on slippers before, and they are totally worth it!
Soft, comfortable, supportive and sturdy! I love them!