The Deliah is a fashionable slip-on that provides a secure fit with its adjustable hook-and-loop closure. Suitable for casual wear and perfect for everyday outings for its ability to provide comfort and support. Featured in supple Upgrade genuine leather, with coordinating decorative buttons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Hardware adorned adjustable hook-and-loop strap.
- Padded collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1.75"
This shoe would be great - but the opening of the shoe hits the corner where the top of my ankle meets my leg and I was sore sore days. If the tongue of the shoe wasn’t so long - it would have worked out well!
For years I have fought to find a comfortable shoe. Tried Dansko, orthofeet, and everything else. These are wonderful