The Deliah is a fashionable slip-on that provides a secure fit with its adjustable hook-and-loop closure. Suitable for casual wear and perfect for everyday outings for its ability to provide comfort and support. Featured in supple Upgrade genuine leather, with coordinating decorative buttons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Hardware adorned adjustable hook-and-loop strap.
- Padded collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1.75"
These shoes felt good from the first time I put them on my feet.
These are the only shoes I buy to work in extremely comfortable
Deliah Obscura Shoe
Toe box is not deep enough
Very comfortable shoe. I really like them.
I really like this Deliah shoe, after a brief break-in period. The top strap was a bit stiff at first and pressed in to the top of my foot, which has a pes cavus varus deformity. After about two weeks, this felt fine. It's hard to find shoes that are size 5 wide so my toes quite happy. I like the embossed floral design which dresses up my mostly plain and comfortable clothing.
My friend recommended these shoes. I was hesitant at first because they looked awful clunky and heavy. I’ve broken my foot several times and I know I need a comfortable shoe with good support. I figured with the excellent return policy if I didn’t like them I could return them. They just arrived today. It didn’t take five minutes and I fell in love. They are comfortable, not clunky or heavy and I like the neutral rocker which helps support my big toe with arthritis, the bottom of my foot and the metatarsals. I may have to put an insert in there that has a metatarsal support pad just to give my foot a little bit more support In that area but other than that the color is perfect. A black shoe with a bit of blue going through the design so they’ll match all of my work pants. Like some of the other reviews said it’s a wide toe box to help with scar tissue from surgeries and or breakage.