Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Kara is a slip-on shoe with a slimmer silhouette on a lightweight and flexible Career Casual outsole, featuring contrast leathers and elastic v-gores with adjustable hook-and-loop decorative button tab. Introduced in Leopard printed leather, this shoe is great for work and play with plenty of ergonomic benefits, that promises all day comfort.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic v-gores with hook-and-loop tab on each side allows for more adjustability at the instep area. Also allows for easy on-and-off.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Mud guard at the front of shoe to further protect life and look of your pair.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I've been looking for shoes that are gentle on my toes for a long time, and I found this in Alegria shoes. But it feels risky ordering shoes online without fitting them first. Initially, I bought a different pair of Alegrias locally, so I could figure out what size I am by their standards (EU 40). Because those shoes fit well, I decided to risk buying a pair that were on sale, in the Alegria store online. Although the Kara Leopard shoes I received were very slightly looser (at the same size 40), I like the look, a lot, and found them to be comfortable for general every day use, albeit I do wear socks to help tighten the fit. The shoes look great with skirts or pants, and work both for casual and dressy. Yes, I'll continue buying from Alegria!
Love love love these shoes