Slip on this clog and experience the comfort of our career casual outsole and classic footbed. This Kayla is featured in printed Obscura pattern, also with a padded collar and a stain-resistant, soft and supple suede leather upper.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore on inside edge for ease of wear and comfortable fit.
- Padded heel collar to help cushion heel.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I’m loving these Kayla Obscura shoes— I don’t want to take them off! I first ordered a 39 wide. It was too snug so I returned it and ordered a 40 Wide. I didn’t want to wait for an exchange, so I ordered the new size right away. I have Alegria shoes and sandals and boots, in 39 and 40. My foot is very wide across the toes and average-sized at the heel, duck feet. So I’m very glad for these clogs in the wide option. I want more Kayla shoes!
Could not be more disappointed in the quality of these shoes now. They are nothing like my last pair of Kayla's with the flowers on them.
I love the style and comfort of the Kayla. I now own 6 pairs. They are the most comfortable shoe and best part is they are so easy to just slip on and go. I highly recommend the Kayla.
Love the colors but it was wide and had to size down on this one. Love them for 13 hours on the job legs don’t get tired and feet don’t hurt definitely mygo to shoe and buy new every six months
Love them. Vegas baby!
Such a good shoe for working long standing hours.