A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a metallic printed Ruckus design on supple nubuck leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I’m a nurse and have tried different shoes, inserts, clogs and these are by far the best!
I bought these shoes on recommendation from a co-worker. These shoes did not require any "breaking in". However, I wore them for my long day (0530 to 1830) and had trouble with my foot sliding to the front and bruising my left great toenail. I bought these shoes for this reason. I wore another type shoe last August and the nail was just about healed/grown out. I know I can remove an insole to give more room in the toe box, but am concerned this will cause the remaining insole to not securely seal and will have a off-kilter insole that will move and fold up . Please advise!
Keli Ruckus Professional Shoe
I need a size 34 in the keli shoe please help