Professional Nursing shoe featuring a Black Nappa leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Decorative buckle on the adjustable hook and loop closure across vamp allowing for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
Out of all the professional work shoes I’ve tried these are by far the best, for me. Some other work shoes make me loose stability, even sometimes twist my ankle. There are even other Allegra’s that are too springy that make my hips hurt, but these are a solid shank style and are so comfortable. Throw in the high arch support inserts and I have the perfect work support shoe. I have them in Black and Grey and if there were more colors in this cute buckled style, I’d buy them.
I have worn clogs for work my whole life, these are lightweight with
Good support. They run big. I’m a 5.5 and the 35 was too big. Also it is hard to wear with a sock, the toe box is very low profile
I work in a grocery store and a co-worker wore Alegria. I’ve actually wore Kayla as well and both were outstanding! When I saw my co-worker wearing the Khloe I had to have them.
Beautiful shoes and very comfortable !! Can work 9 hrs on my feet and they feel ok .... totally work the money... cute cute shoes !! My concern is how long the Velcro lasts ... ??!
I love my new shoes, they’re gorgeous and so comfortable!
I bought this shoe many years ago and I was heartbroken when I tried to re-order and my size is not available. I ended up ordering the black ones for work. I am a trauma nurse and I put lots of miles on my shoes. I still use the pair I have for working outside. I’ve had several surgery’s on my feet due to a tumor syndrome and Algeria is the only shoe that works for me. I think I have about 10 pair, but the Khloe is by far the best style for support and comfort. Please, please, please make these in my size (38)!
Khloe Black Nappa Professional Shoe