The Leisurelee is Alegria's first slipper. Its cozy and comfy and perfect for wearing around your home. Featured in a Natural vegan shearling, it's soft and warm, ideal for keeping your feet comfortable while indoors.
- Vegan shearling upper, lining and footbed
- The footbed mimics the features and benefits of the classic footbed, with built in arch support.
- Non-flexing Mild Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane outsole is light and durable, great for both hard and soft floor surfaces.
- Design is aimed to reduce fatigue and stress on the legs and back, from hours of standing and walking.
- Lightweight Cozy Comfort outsole
- Heel height: 1.75"
Leisurelee Natural Slipper
I have at least 15 pairs of Alegria shoes between booties, sandals & clogs so I consider myself and extremely loyal customer. These slippers are extremely comfortable as long as you are sitting still & don't try and move, They have no adjustment or fit so they flop around like a paper towel in the wind when you walk. They desperately need a redesign with some sort of adjustment strap like on the sandals so they will stay on your feet. Until they fix this huge flaw I will not be buying another pair.
Love the sandals and the cushie slippers. They
are warm and comfortable.
I can walk steps without tripping!
The slipper looks nice and has good arch support. However, its entirely lined with the same faux fur as the exterior, and it is extremely slippery. My feet could not stay in the shoe! When I put on a sock, that helped. As a RN, I've done years of safety assessments on my patients, including their shoes. This is one I'd definitely tell them to avoid. That being said, Algeria shoes are usually wonderful . I have several pair for work and they have saved my feet. Its just this shoe that needs redesigning.