The Paityn is a slip-on shoe with a slimmer silhouette on a lightweight and flexible Career Casual outsole, featuring genuine leathers and elastic v-gores with adjustable hook-and-loop decorative button tab. Featured in a printed Untwill Now nubuck leather with contrast leather details, this shoe is great for work and play with plenty of ergonomic benefits, the Paityn promises all-day comfort.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic v-gores with a hook-and-loop tab on each side allows for more adjustability at the instep area. Also allows for easy on-and-off.
- Padded heel collar to prevent the heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Mudguard at the front of the shoe to further protect the life and look of your pair.
- Suede leather-covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I saw these on a nurse at the hospital and I inquired about them. I immediately ordered a black pair and a brown pair. I have not regretted my purchase.
Though I reordered in a larger size the width was not the same. The previous shoe( 2 sizes smaller) fit better in the width. So once again I'll be returning. $17 +$17 =$34!!
Paityn Sprinkles Professional Shoe
Fit perfectly, very comfortable. Would definitely order again.
So comfortable. Best nursing shoe ever.
This was my first pair of Alegria shoes and am very happy with them. Wasn't sure how sizing works. I wear an 8.5 so ordered an 8-8.5 which was too small. Am eager to order again soon!
Returned too tight