A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features a metallic print suede in Minnow Rainbow design, ornamented with a unique button on the strap.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Paloma Minnow Rainbow Mary Jane
My husband just loves my new shoes .
Have received lots of compliments.
Very, comfortable easy to break in .
Rainbow Girl 😂
I always order this style . I love them but I wish you still had a red style. I bought the rose style 6 years ago and they wore out that was my favorite pair.
The pictures online never do the actual colors justice. These are BRIGHT, vibrant, fun, and I LOVE them. I am actually addicted to Alegria's. I cannot wear anything else. When I put on a different shoe, they immediately hurt my feet and feel uncomfortable. I love that Alegria has so many styles and colors that I don't need to wear anything else.
As a nurse, good shoes with great support are a must, which is why I spend the extra money on Alegria shoes. We don't get to wear fancy clothes to work -- but at least we can have cool shoes! I initially bought these for work, but when they came there were just so SPECTACULARLY beautiful I decided they were TOO PRETTY for work! I wear them at home all the time instead. And, I love them so much that I bought another two pairs of the exact same shoe. When the first pair eventually wears out (I expect that will be years), I have two more pairs in the closet. I am not rich by any means, but these shoes are just that pretty!