Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Ankle bootie featuring a delicate Damask laser etched pattern on genuine leather with a cozy knit collar adorned with a unique decorative button. An inside zipper helps putting it on with ease, for a comfy style perfect for the transitioning seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Suitable for casual wear and also perfect for everyday outings for its ability to provide comfort and support.
- Inside zip closure with decorative button
- Genuine leather upper and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Leather and synthetic textile lining for warmth and superior arch support.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
- Shaft height: 3.5"
- Boot opening circumference: 13"
i wear a size 10.5 wide. i bought a size 41W for 10.5-11. so yes, they fit, BUT they put too much pressure on TOP of some toes. gonna try to have the shoe repairman stretch them. the JCPenney knock offs fit way better. these are marked down, so not returnable. i took the chance, but im afraid to try this brand again.
I have super flat feet, and have worn Alegria shoes before. They run a smidge big, but I can wear thick socks with them. So far, super comfy.
Do not fit well, feet hurt , not a all day shoe to wear
Super comfy!! Perfect for my work duties on my feet all day!! Got size 6-6.5 wide and perfect fit Enough wiggle space for my wide feet.
Love the look of this bootie. It is stylish and has the wonderful footbed that Ilove.
Love these boots! So comfortable
Because of foot surgery, my foot is wide in front but I have really narrow heel. I have to order wide because of that but usually shoes with strap work for me, but I wanted to try these boots. It resulted in foot sliding around.