The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Black Nappa leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Only shoe I can use at work that helps my feet and back get through the 12-14 hour shifts. Ready to wear, never the need to be broken in.
I love this shoe. I ordered it in a Wide size 9.5-10. I had to go up to the next size, but that is fine. I am a Medical Assistant so I am always on the move. I love the rocking motion of the shoe when I am walking. My knee would bother me, but it didn't while wearing these shoes and my Planters Fasicitis didn't flair up. I gave the other pair to my sister and she loves them. I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone that has to work on their feet.
I ordered size 9 but little small should have gone for a 91/2
They fell great I did notice the side insole.color change which is much visible I could be wrong I previously order these same shoes before
I have RA and these shoes have given me back my mobility. The pain in my feet was so bad that I had trouble walking. As soon as I put these on I was walking again. Love them!