The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Black Nappa leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I just love the shoes! I have plantar fasciitis and I am able to wear them more comfortably and stand on my feet for longer periods. I also have a stress fracture on my foot and these shoes were the only ones that gave me some relief.
Not worth $130 my feet hurt. I will go back to a good pair of running shoes like Asics or Saucony
I purchased these shoes thinking my feet would be comfortable. Wrong! I only wore them for 2 hours and my feet throbbed. My knees ached terribly. These shoes weren't a good fit for me. Sorry to say but I will not be trying this brand again. Now I'm stuck with this shoe.
I decided to buy my second pair of Alegria’s because I was extremely pleased with the Mary Jane’s I bought on clearance at my local shoe store. Unfortunately that store is no longer carrying this brand, but I thought since the other pair fit like a glove I would be safe to order the same size. Much to my dismay, these did not fit like a glove like the other pair. The right shoe rubs my pinky toe even with socks or no show nylon liners. Oddly enough, they also took 2 days longer to arrive to me than my friend who also bought shoes the day after I did. Nonetheless, I’ll keep them but unfortunately I cannot wear them 24/7 like I could the Mary Janes.
I’m quite pleased with my purchase. Shoes are very comfortable!