The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Black Nappa leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I love ❤️ them 🥰
The service was great i haven't received my shoes yet but called talking with customer service very helpful and pleased
A beautiful and very comfortable shoe. I am on my feet all day and wanted a slip on I could wear with pants.
Stylish and most importantly comfortable!
Good shoes nice
Love my shoes. These were my 3 pair of Alegria shoes. 👞
Should have ordered one size bigger. Didn't know till I've worn them for fours hours that my toes would feel the seams on the inside.