The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Black Nappa leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Love the shoe. Comfortable fit. I’ve had many compliments.
The Debra model is my favourite Alegria closed shoe. Perfect, custom-like fit right out of the box. Alegria is one of a handful of brands that keep my grumpy feet happy. I do 8 hour shifts and have never had any problems with any of my Alegrias. Compliments have me explaining why it's a wonderful shoe to wear. Comfy and beautiful.
It fits really well and is recommended by my foot surgeon
I’m a 60yr old nurse, and the Debra shoes are great!! My 4th pair of Alegria shoes (2nd Debra!), and they really lessen foot and back pain. The rocker soles work best for me! Thanks Alegria!!!
Debra Aloha Black Shoe
But too tight in the toe.