The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Black Nappa leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
These are my third pair of Algeria shoes. I find them to be superior in fit and support to any athletic shoe I’ve worn in the past working in the healthcare environment. I’m exchanging for smaller size. I’ve only worn the Paloma and ordered the size I normally do. The Debra style runs large in my opinion. Always satisfied with this shoe brand and plan to be future customer :)
Debra Black Nappa Shoe
Only shoe I can use at work that helps my feet and back get through the 12-14 hour shifts. Ready to wear, never the need to be broken in.
I love this shoe. I ordered it in a Wide size 9.5-10. I had to go up to the next size, but that is fine. I am a Medical Assistant so I am always on the move. I love the rocking motion of the shoe when I am walking. My knee would bother me, but it didn't while wearing these shoes and my Planters Fasicitis didn't flair up. I gave the other pair to my sister and she loves them. I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone that has to work on their feet.
I ordered size 9 but little small should have gone for a 91/2