The Duette is a slip-on shoe on a dual density, sport rocker outsole, that gives you balance when in motion. With printed Cultivate design on man-made leather, padded collar, elastic v-gores and removable footbed, each of these features promises all-day comfort.
- Man-made vegan material featuring a stain-resistant coating.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Footbed is removable allowing for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole for increased support, balanced weight distribution, enhanced shock absorption, and better rebound and bounce when in motion.
- Non marking and slip-resistant Sport Rocker outsole made to mimic our rocker bottom which promotes a more natural walking motion
- Heel Height: 1"
I bought a pair of these and, after a few days, I ordered two more pair. I am a food service director and work about 12 hours a day 6 days a week. My feet do not hurt after all those hours standing and walking on the concrete floor. The slip resistance is good and doesn't take away from the comfort. Good arch support also. Highly recommend!
My new favorite Alegria shoe! My 6th pair,so comfortable, so much support, as I'm on my feet as a nurse a LONG time. These feel. So comfy. Love them! ( and adorable!)
Extreme comfort , pretty a must have if your a female and work in healthcare!
I’m a nurse. Many of my co-workers wear Alegria shoes. This was the first time I purchased them. They’re ok. But, they almost seem like Alegria knock-offs. It feels like I’m walking with no sole support whatsoever. My inserts fit in them. My feet don’t kill me after work. But, for the money, this particular show does not impress me. I’m pretty disappointed since I do not buy new shoes very often.
Fit like a slipper, lite as a feather but still has the support I need.