The Duette is a slip-on shoe on a dual density, sport rocker outsole, that gives you balance when in motion. With printed Cultivate design on man-made leather, padded collar, elastic v-gores and removable footbed, each of these features promises all-day comfort.
- Man-made vegan material featuring a stain-resistant coating.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Footbed is removable allowing for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole for increased support, balanced weight distribution, enhanced shock absorption, and better rebound and bounce when in motion.
- Non marking and slip-resistant Sport Rocker outsole made to mimic our rocker bottom which promotes a more natural walking motion
- Heel Height: 1"
Duette Cultivate Shoe
Full disclosure, I won these in an Instagram give-a-way.
But I own only Alegria shoes, so I'm comparing these to my other shoes. I have SEVERE arthritis in my feet, had a joint fused together. And I have pretty severe back issues. So having good quality shoes is a must for me. After my foot surgery, every single nurse was wearing Alegrias so I knew I needed to check them out. Usually my go-to is the Debra which is an absolute solid winner, or the Courtney which is also super solid. (I also own sandals, boots, and slip-ons, all with the solid rocker bottom). When I first put on the Duettes, I was worried they wouldn't work because they don't have the super solid rocker bottom as the others. Boy was I wrong. These shoes are SO comfortable. They are super light, and fight like a glove..but still have some give for when my feet swell. I put them on and went for a walk and didn't have any pain! I basically haven't taken these off since I got them. It doesn't feel like I'm wearing shoes, they just are part of my feet! I get so many compliments on the design. They are perfect for inside the house, the patio, going for a walk, and I can't wait to use them when traveling. They are just the perfect all-around shoe!
I bought a pair of these and, after a few days, I ordered two more pair. I am a food service director and work about 12 hours a day 6 days a week. My feet do not hurt after all those hours standing and walking on the concrete floor. The slip resistance is good and doesn't take away from the comfort. Good arch support also. Highly recommend!
My new favorite Alegria shoe! My 6th pair,so comfortable, so much support, as I'm on my feet as a nurse a LONG time. These feel. So comfy. Love them! ( and adorable!)
Extreme comfort , pretty a must have if your a female and work in healthcare!