The Duette is a slip-on shoe on a dual density, sport rocker outsole, that gives you balance when in motion. With printed Cultivate design on man-made leather, padded collar, elastic v-gores and removable footbed, each of these features promises all-day comfort.
- Man-made vegan material featuring a stain-resistant coating.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Footbed is removable allowing for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole for increased support, balanced weight distribution, enhanced shock absorption, and better rebound and bounce when in motion.
- Non marking and slip-resistant Sport Rocker outsole made to mimic our rocker bottom which promotes a more natural walking motion
- Heel Height: 1"
Hope you lower your prices for nurses
These shoes are like wrapping my feet in wonderful soft fabric, but with good support. I love them!
I love these shoes they feel like I have my house shoes on so very comfortable. I wanted to order another pair but they must have sold very quickly as many of the sizes were not available. They had beautiful flowers with a black background. I would highly recommend these shoes for beauty and comfort.
I’m fortunate to own several pairs of Alegria shoes and really love the exceptional comfort, quality, and great design of them. I have spine problems plus neuropathy and must wear shoes that offer excellent support, so I was delighted to find Alegria shoes. I really like the Duette style so far and I think they will be a fun addition!
I have been searching high and low for a vegan nursing shoe that would also rank high on the comfortability scale. My feet are very sensitive, and I usually do not have patience for any shoes that require breaking in. These shoes required zero break-in time! They were comfortable from the minute I slipped them on. I did size up about a half size (I normally wear an 8-8.5 depending on the shoe but went up to a 9 and wear thick socks with the shoes). They are not tight—just snug enough and do not slip off when I walk. I have walked 12-16 hour days in these shoes with absolutely no foot pain. I have run down the hallways with them with no issue. It has only been a few weeks, so I will return to update my review once I can accurately judge the longevity of these shoes.