This style is a traditional shoe on a mini outsole designed with an adjustable hook and loop strap. Featured with an embossed Raven Velvet design on Dream Fit™ stretch textile upper along with coordinating genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with our leather lining and upper.
- Dream Fit™ style upper with open cell neoprene lining to provide maximum foot accommodation and breathability.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap for customizable fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1"
I'm liking them.
This quality of the shoe isn’t good for the cost. Pretty flimsy
This shoe was beautiful, but I couldn’t get it to fit as snug as the Mary Jane styles. I’m sticking to MJ!
Brenna Umber Velvet Shoe
Love these shoes they hold up well and are durable
The Brenna is a nice shoe, but did not fit. I have not worn them just need to exchange . Even ordered another pair of clogs . They say no returns. Disappointed with that. The shoes are expensive. Had to pay return costs App. $30 and customer service said if they get them back they will give a partial refund.I also bought the Croco clog and I love them. I guess I can hope Algeria are better than other brands and they will step up
I buy Aetrex, Merrill, and Dansko regularly. I was excited to try this brand. The shoe is cute and will be great for Fall. However, with the other brands return shipping is paid. I had to return, because this brand runs big. I normally wear a 41, but in this brand I returned the 41 and got a 40. It’s still slightly big, but I’m not paying to return ship them again. They were costly enough already.