Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Chillery is a comfort slipper that is the most versatile, with two hook-and-loop straps to give your foot a more customized fit. A plush sherpa upper, featured in Garnet, is adorned with decorative heart hardware for a quaint finishing touch. This slipper sandal makes it easy to slip on and off with full toe and heel exposure, allowing for a cozy feel with lots of airflow. Our Cozy Comfort outsole provides a low profile with a shaping to mimic a rocking movement with each step. So comfortable you'll want to chill all day in them.
- Soft sherpa upper, lining and footbed
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps with decorative hardware
- The footbed mimics the features and benefits of the classic footbed, with built-in arch support.
- Non-flexing Mild Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane outsole is light and durable, great for both hard and soft floor surfaces.
- Design is aimed to reduce fatigue and stress on the legs and back, from hours of standing and walking.
- Lightweight Cozy Comfort outsole
- Heel height: 1.75"
Slippers are the best for working at home - and I can wear these all day without foot pain! the fit is adjustable for with or without socks. I recomend these for a mild climate.
I have six pairs of your slippers. I love them
Chillery Garnet Slipper
The Chillery is very comfortable. I had been searching for a nice slipper, and I found it on the website. I ordered about 4 colors and have purchased more for gifts!
I love these slippers. They are so comfortable and I love the support they give. Will definitely buy again.
I’ve worn these slippers every day since I got them. They keep my feet warm and they are much better on my feet than walking with no support or cushion. The sizing seems slightly bigger than the sandals I’ve tried. There was a little break in period on my short foot-initially the strap rubbed my toe a bit, but all better now. They really seemed to conform to my foot. They were a somewhat slippery at first, but, that, too, has resolved. Love them!
Comfy and cute! Velcro was added bonus I did not notice when purchasing.