Daphne is a lace-up on the Sport Rocker Outsole that gives you a more balanced weight distribution, and better rebound and bounce when in motion. With a padded collar and adjustable cotton laces the Daisie promises all-day comfort. Featured in smooth Grey Softie vegan leather upper, these shoes are great to pair with your everyday outfit.
- Adjustable cotton twill laces for an accomodating fit, easy to adapt to all foot shapes.
- Vegan leather upper with textile lining for durability and easy to care for finish.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Protective vegan leather mud guard and counter for added reinforcement and increase support.
- The footbed is removable allowing for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole for increased support, balanced weight distribution, enhanced shock absorption, and better rebound and bounce when in motion.
- Non marking and slip-resistant Sport Rocker outsole made to mimic our rocker bottom which promotes a more natural walking motion
- Heel Height: 1"
This is my 4th pair of Alegrias, with it being my 2nd lace-up style. This is the first pair that has seemed snug from my arch to the tips of my toes. Given that they are leather & I have only been wearing them almost a week, I am hoping they will relax a little once I get them "broken in." I'm only mentioning it because its the first time I've noticed a problem with any Alegrias & they are a little tight and HOT right now. I am thankful they are making more solid, lace-up shoes because I am not in the medical or culinary field so solid-color lace ups look better with my uniform. I despise prints or textures on work shoes because I am not out to make a fashion statement & I think some of the prints are ridiculous. I'm hoping & praying that Alegria will develop a shoe similar to this one in a more breathable fabric for comfort in hot weather, especially for the southern part of the United States. I must wear a closed toe shoe with good support as I am on concrete all day at work but this shoe is hot & a little tight & it's just March. I don't regret the purchase, yet, but I have a lot of hope
that the shoe will become more comfortable once its worn another week or so. I also wish it came in a tan/khaki color. Hope this helps somebody.....