Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A sporty sandal with vibrant patterns, the Jesa features a stunning perforated Vineland leather across the vamp with two adjustable straps to provide maximum fit and comfort.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps allow for a custom fit.
- Made with a leather lining and leather upper.
- New woodgrain texture outsole options.
- Slip resistant and non marking professional outsole.
- Footbed is suede wrapped and made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
I bought this sandal's on Last Call. I ordered the correct size. As far as the length goes, they are perfect(8-81/2). the straps around the front of the ankle only tightens so far. The strap around the back of the heel is way too loose and has no adjustment. They are too big around the ankle and heel so I can not wear them. I have a slender to average heel and ankle. These are made for someone with a wider foot and ankle. Since they are a Last Call shoe I can not return them which is a complete waste of money. Most of the sandals I have a Verona's and they fit perfectly.
These shoes have so much going for them: stylish, FUN, and super comfortable. One of my favorites!
...Then my sister saw them and totally loved them. They fit us both perfectly. We're both in our 60s mind you. So being the big sister, I gave them to her. Now I have to find a different pair for me.
Personally I’m trying to get used to the loop. Otherwise I think it’s a comfortable sandal with a lot of support. I originally thought it looked purple/white from the pictures but it came as black/white.