A professional shoe modeled after the classic oxford in a Tar Tooled leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure to ensure a customized fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
Joleen Tar Tooled Professional Shoe
I finally found shoes that work for my 60+ year old sensitive feet. I have Morton's Neuroma and high arches, along with sensitivity. I need a boxy toe area, good arch support and the ability to have a loose fit. These shoes meet all of my needs and they are very comfortable! I have been wearing a pair of Finn Comfort shoes for the past 4 years and was desperately seeking a change. I've tried other brands only to send them back. This is my 5th day straight wearing my Joleen's to work, and they feel wonderful on my feet. I'm very excited that I now have options within the Alegria family.
I have had these shoes for over 2 years. And they have great support and are super easy to clean. My feel rarely hurt wity these shoes on. I would absolutely recommend