The Leisurelee 2 is an updated fit to Alegria's first slipper. Its cozy and comfy and perfect for wearing around your home. Featured in a Natural vegan shearling, it's soft and warm, ideal for keeping your feet comfortable while indoors.
- Vegan shearling upper, lining and footbed
- The footbed mimics the features and benefits of the classic footbed, with built in arch support.
- Non-flexing Mild Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane outsole is light and durable, great for both hard and soft floor surfaces.
- Design is aimed to reduce fatigue and stress on the legs and back, from hours of standing and walking.
- Lightweight Cozy Comfort outsole
- Heel height: 1.75"
I love, love, love these shoes . The first is perfect and the are very comfortable. I just love the brand I own fifteen pairs of shoes from this company.
Love my new slippers. They keep my feet warm, very comfortable, can wear all day!
So soft and comfy!
I have painful, problem feet and wear athletic shoes most of the time for support and cushion. I have worn Alegria slip on sandals as my "slippers" for some time but in winter, my toes get cold. I was excited when the Leisurelee slippers came out last year but reviews weren't exactly glowing. The main complaint was that the fuzzy fabric lining the footbed was slippery and people were walking out of them. That was true for me as well, but not finding anything else as a substitute, decided to keep them and hope that as my foot molded into the bed and the fabric matted down a bit, it would help. I am happy to say that it has somewhat and I am glad I kept them. I still have to be a bit careful and walk slowly, but as I break them in, I hope the fabric will pack down more and they won't be so bad. Alegria, I would be willing to pay a bit more if they were made with some shearling material like you put in your new clogs and it would be really nice if you would listen to comments made and make necessary changes. Otherwise, most of your sandals are the most comfortable for me when I am able to wear real shoes for a short time.
i know women on their feet paid big money for shoes... insoles, AND THEY LOVE THESE
Slipper were soft and had a good arch but too big. My heel slipped around. Returned but with postage so high it was 16.00. Beware this supplier does not pay for returns.
The slippers run short/small