Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Feminine and flattering, Morgyn is a flatform wedge sandal that will help you rise to every occasion. Featured in universally flattering printed Stripes leather, this sandal is complimented with striking metallic hardware on the two adjustable straps.
- Two hook and loop straps for a customized fit, adorned with decorative metallic buckles.
- Features our non-removable polyurethane, cork, and memory foam footbed.
- Footbed is made from microsuede material and is designed to mold to your feet for lasting support and comfort.
- Made on our Flatform Wedge outsole which is a thick, flexible and lightweight platform polyurethane outsole.
- Make this your go-to sandal to dress up or dress down, while adding height to your everyday outfit.
- Heel height: 2.25"
Stylish and comfortable. Love having a little more sole and heel height since at 68 I will no longer wear any thin heel. Looks great with crop and full length pants.
She likes all of this sole style shoes. These work very well with her arthritis in her feet. Unfortunately we would like to reorder some that you no longer have in stock.
As usual, the coolest and most comfortable shoes are always Alegria!
I bought 6 pairs of alegria shoes for work, i love them so much, i don't get pain in my legs and foot. Very comfortable . I work 16 hours straight with no discomfort!!
So freakin comfortable! 😁
Love these shoes and wear them almost every day - even have them on today!!
I LOVE velcro adjustable foot wear. My feet are on the thin side and adjustable shoes usually works great. I've had multiple Alegria styles in the past & loved wearing them. These are really cute but because the velcro under the ankle buckle goes up sort of curving into the buckle/isn’t even with the receiving velcro & the thing sometimes comes completely undone while walking. I hate to but I’ll probably be sending these back. No one likes tripping out of their shoes.