Adjustability is taken beyond the limits in this '40's-inspired leather sandal on a slip-resistant lightweight wood look wedge. For some added femininity, there's an adjustable crisscross strap detailed with an ornate buckle. Step inside and the comfort continues with a cushioned footbed lined with soft microsuede. Featured in an elegant embossed Go For Baroque design on genuine leather upper.
- Genuine leather upper and lining.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closures with decorative buckle.
- Footbed is wrapped in printed cork design on microsuede, for softness and breathability to keep your feet cool.
- Footbed is non-removable, but molds to your feet for lasting support and comfort.
- Non-marking and slip-resistant Wood Look Wedge outsole features a featherweight, slim silhouette with a heel.
- A perfect sandal for the warming weather.
- Heel Height: 2"
I love my new Sierra Go For Baroque Sandals. They are so comfortable to wear and really help my ankle that I have had 2 surgeries on in the last year and 1/2, They have made such a difference in my feet.