Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Be comfortable and express yourself with a thong sandal on a slimmer outsole profile. Featured in supple genuine leather with colorful Chrysalis Cognac embroidered pattern.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable buckle strap allowing for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
This is shoe is very comfortable. The fit is perfect. I wear them every day.
As soon as I put them on, my feet felt relief. Feels great to have a very comfortable sandal.
I got this brand as a recommendation for my planters fasciitis. They are beautiful and very comfortable. I initially ordered the wrong size and customer service fixed it for me ASAP.
Great sandal, very comfortable
Colors a little more silver than I expected
This is my second pair of Kleo style shoes. I bought Vanessa style too, but have not worn those yet, not summer here yet. The first tan leather pair of Kleo shoes, I can’t wear anymore as the Velcro wore out, and no won’t stay closed; considering returning to have them re-velcroed, as I no longer see the tan leather as an option to buy. The new ones I ordered are a pretty color black with reflective rainbow colors throughout ...great for a night time out shoe, kinda glitzy, the color is called Glimmer Glam, and could be called Vegas night too. I have many pairs of Alegria shoes, saved both my feet from major surgery. Very good arch support that my feet need for my condition. Very grateful to Alegria since 2014.