The Verona is on our Mini outsole and is paired with our patented footbed for a truly comfortable fit. The mini-rocker outsole is constructed to mimic a natural rocking motion for improved pressure distribution across the bottom of the foot. The footbed is ergonomically designed to conform the natural contour of the foot, working to relieve legs, hip and back from long standing hours. Three adjustable closures allows for a customized fit to accommodate your feet perfectly. Featured in this Elegant embossed design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Features three adjustable hook and loop straps allowing for a fully customized fit
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I love everything about the Verona sandal. It fits differently than any of the others. My foot appreciates the adjustable straps in three places and the way the shoe hugs my foot. Alegria is the only sandal I buy anymore since I had surgery on my foot and hope they never discontinue the Verona style.
I love the Alegria Verona sandals. Due to foot problems, these are the only sandals I can wear.
These are not like Alegria shoes I have bought in the past, I don't like the plastic bottom, very slippery when I first put them on. I won't pay that much again. Not the same quality. I do love the finish and the color and that is the only reason I didn't return them.
This shoe lives up to its name - Elegant. It is very comfortable and a new addition to my Alegria collection. Love this sandal!
A nice-looking simple sandal that is amazingly comfortable. I have had 2 other pairs of Alegria shoes so I already knew my size, how long they last and how good they are for my poor feet. Can’t say enough good things about them.
As always, very comfortable. The Alegria shoes are the only ones (well, just about) that I wear.
Love the fit and comfort