Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Cross over to the warmer season with our Victoriah sandal, featuring a crisscross front strap with contrasting leather uppers and adjustable strap adorned with an intricate button design. The printed Glimmer Glam leather design will be your standout accessory for your feet this Summer.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Features an adjustable hook and loop strap with a decorative button, which allows for a custom fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I was expecting a white piece over the toes but that bad boy is silver. It is a bit on the “loud” side for my taste BUT these sandals are so comfortable I no longer care! In fact I’ve purchased two more pairs in different colors. I imagine I will have even more soon ;)
Very pretty an soft! The tops of my toes are often rubbed by the hard materials used but not with these! You guys did good!! ****
I purchased the silver ones a couple of years ago and they are my go-to footwear whenever possible. Aging isn't fun, especially when it affects your feet, but thankfully Alegria is one of a few brands that accommodate my many feet issues. These sandals glide on with great comfort and although they don't have adjustable velcro on the crisscross portion, they are designed so well to accommodate the bunion portion of my foot. Having the leather insoles is a must-have. It is soft, breathable, conforms to your foot and replaceable for another one or your own, if necessary. These shoes last for years and are worth the investment. You will NOT be disappointed.
I Love Alegria shoes. They seem to be getting better and better.