The Vienna sandal is an easy to wear two strap slingback sandal with perfectly matched delicate ornamentation on the straps. Designed with a variety of fun patterns and colors, this style is sure to complement your summer wardrobe. Pair these with casual linen slacks or dress them up with a flowy dress, the Vienna sandal can be your new go-to style. The sandal features our Mini outsole constructed to mimic a natural rocking motion for improved pressure distribution across the bottom of the foot, and an ergonomically designed footbed that conforms the natural contour of the foot, working to relieve legs, hip and back from long standing hours. Featured in a quaint floral Smooth Jazz print on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Two adjustable hook and loop straps with decorative buttons allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I was so content with my recent sandal purchase. As with all shoes purchased from Alegria, the craftsmanship was exceptional. I suffer from back issues and these shoes have great support and comfort. I love them all!
I Iove the sandal! It is very pretty and seems very comfortable and supportive with the heel strap. However, I don't know how secure the inner sole (or footbed) will be after some wear, since the footbed is raised to the top of the sole of the sandal rather than slightly below the sole of the sandal. Will it remain securely stuck to the sole of the sandal? I hope so. I rate the quality of this sandal an A-. Lovely piece of artistry!!!
Hi Dorothy, So glad you're enjoying your new sandals! Don't worry, the patented interlocking technology secures the footbed to the outsole of the sandal. As the footbed conforms to the natural contours of the feet, the materials such as memory foam will compress over time. This classic footbed is also replaceable when the time comes.
Love them so much that I ordered a second pair! Get lots of compliments!
I love all my Algeria shoes. These are really fun!
Great everyday sandal, I have two pair that cover all my needs and the comfort can't be beat!
Unfortunately, this style was too wide for my foot.
Love love love my new sandals. They are gorgeous