Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A slingback sandal with adjustable straps featured in a printed and embossed Workwomanship leather that is sure to impress this season.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Two adjustable hook and loop straps allow for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
This pattern is perfect coordination with a handbag I own. Pure serendipity that I found it.
I love the Vicki style.
As a person who is particular about her feet, has twice-monthly pedicures, uses foot cream daily, buys only quality shoes, etc. I approach unfamiliar brands with much skepticism. This particular (with-way-more-bling-than-I-like) shoe was on sale at a local store and finding them to be very comfortable I bought them. Although there are dozens of sandal styles in my closet these are now my go-to, everyday sandals. The pattern and style pair perfectly with jeans and casual clothing and get compliments galore.
Bonus: They become more comfortable with each wearing. The Alegria brand is now on my preferred list.