The Pesca is our version of the traditional fisherman sandal. Sophisticated yet fun, the Pesca features a leather Cognac print, designed to keep you stylishly casual throughout the warmer seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I have owned several pairs of Alegria shoes and have never been disappointed until now. I wear a size 8 so based on the size chart I thought the 38 would be a perfect fit but they were too short and will have to return. I was disappointed to find out that Alegria does not have free returns on shipping.I will most likely not purchase again.
Had this exact same pair 6-7-8? yrs ago. They finally wore out.Wore them everywhere. I love them. Happy to find I could reorder the exact same shoes.
Only sandal I wear. Usually get 2 -3 years wear. Change out footpad every year. Cleans well with mink oil. Receive many complements. Can dress up or down.
This has been my ONLY summer sandal for 8 years. I get 2-3 seasons out of one pair, change the insoles when needed and clean with mink oil. Get many compliments and my feet are so happy. Highly recommend!!!
As my neuropathy, arthritis, diabetes and swelling have worsened over time, and having to accept I could no longer wear sandals, I am over the moon to find these Alegria sandals, which fit wonderfully right out of the box. Truly astonishing to me. The leather inside and out just molded to my feet, without socks. But I think wearing compression socks is a fact of life for me now, but it does my spirit good to know I can forgo them occasionally.
These shoes are well made, but this is my first pair so only time will tell. I highly recommend!!