The Pesca is our version of the traditional fisherman sandal. Sophisticated yet fun, the Pesca features a leather Cognac print, designed to keep you stylishly casual throughout the warmer seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I’ve purchased many of these sandals and keep coming back. Great coverage but still feels like a sandal. There is definitely a break-in period though as the leather is stiff.
I love these sandals! They fit well and are quite comfortable.
Pesca Cognac Sandal
I only ever buy Alegria footwear, I live in the UK and usually buy from the only UK shop that stock your brand, and if I can't buy what I want from them I purchase directly from your website, even though I have to pay extra shipping costs. Alegria are the only brand that I can wear comfortably, I have large wide feet, and age related conditons such as bunions and corns and I find that Alegria leather shoes do not have to be 'broken in' so I can wear them straight from the box!
I have owned several pairs of Alegria shoes and have never been disappointed until now. I wear a size 8 so based on the size chart I thought the 38 would be a perfect fit but they were too short and will have to return. I was disappointed to find out that Alegria does not have free returns on shipping.I will most likely not purchase again.
Had this exact same pair 6-7-8? yrs ago. They finally wore out.Wore them everywhere. I love them. Happy to find I could reorder the exact same shoes.
Only sandal I wear. Usually get 2 -3 years wear. Change out footpad every year. Cleans well with mink oil. Receive many complements. Can dress up or down.