The Pesca is our version of the traditional fisherman sandal. Sophisticated yet fun, the Pesca features a leather Tawny print, designed to keep you stylishly casual throughout the warmer seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I have 2 pair of these. ! is brown and the other is navy. I would love to find them in red and so would my sister. They are wonderful all year long. Very comfortable . Go almost any where!!
These are my favorites...I hope you never stop making them.
I work at a retail garden center so I am on my feet all day, I am on my third pair and my feet never felt so good at the end of the day.
It would be great if you had another closed toe sandal option too.
I had horrible knee and heel pain and bought these in an attempt to fell a little better. I was able to stop taking anything for pain because these are so supportive! I absolutely recommend these to anyone
I just received these sandals they are of great color and feel good on the feet..as long as there is no snow out I will wear these with a sock of choice there is no need to sacrifice comfort and great feeling feet.
I have the Pesca in 3 different colors, for each of my color groups I wear a lot of. They are my go to sandal, especially when I want a true shoe's foot protection, and yet lots of air circulation. Bonus...this has a low heel, therefore my long time lower back injury sings with joy. No added shift of the hips to accommodate the 1.75" heels some styles have, pretty as they may be. I pray the Alegria shoe gods never stop this style!