The Pesca is our version of the traditional fisherman sandal. Sophisticated yet fun, the Pesca features a leather Tawny print, designed to keep you stylishly casual throughout the warmer seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I'm pleased with my sandals. Planning to order another pair in black.
I love the Alegria Debra shoes that I have had for 15 years. Only having to change foot beds twice. As for the Pesca they fit good for an 8.5 wide, but I chose to send them back to get a 9 wide. The color and style were beautiful. I ordered black and brown. I would like to see them in a dark navy blue.
I have 2 pair of these. ! is brown and the other is navy. I would love to find them in red and so would my sister. They are wonderful all year long. Very comfortable . Go almost any where!!
These are my favorites...I hope you never stop making them.
I work at a retail garden center so I am on my feet all day, I am on my third pair and my feet never felt so good at the end of the day.
It would be great if you had another closed toe sandal option too.
I had horrible knee and heel pain and bought these in an attempt to fell a little better. I was able to stop taking anything for pain because these are so supportive! I absolutely recommend these to anyone