Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A sling back sandal with adjustable straps, the intricate hand-sewn embroidery needlework is sure to be noticed in a crowd, shown featured with a colorful motif in Cognac Needles & Pins leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Two adjustable hook and loop straps allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I absolutely love the fit and style of these sandals. Multiple colors along with a beige background make this a stylish choice for many outfits.
And I love them too. I ordered these sandals at least a year ago, and I have received many compliments on them. The corn on my little toe doesn't hurt with these sandals. I have since bought other brands of shoes, and the corn has come back. Never again! I have now ordered two more pairs of Alegria shoes that are closed-toe and am anticipating their arrival.
The sandals are great! I love the style. The only problem that I had I can not exchange them for a smaller size because it was a final sale. The heel strap runs a little bigger for me. That's sad!! Just for that reason I do not give five starts. Alegria shoes are great and comfortable shoes. I strongly recommend to have a Alegria pair of shoes.