Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A sling back sandal with adjustable straps, the intricate hand-sewn embroidery needlework is sure to be noticed in a crowd, shown featured with a colorful motif in Cognac Needles & Pins leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Two adjustable hook and loop straps allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
Love the shoes. Get compliments all the time
Love, love them
This pattern is perfect coordination with a handbag I own. Pure serendipity that I found it.
I love the Vicki style.
I absolutely love the fit and style of these sandals. Multiple colors along with a beige background make this a stylish choice for many outfits.
I have only been wearing Alegrias for a month and am absolutely in love with them.
I own many Algeria shoes and they are so cute and comfortable! The Vicki Blossom sandals are balanced and the design gives a spring in your step! I have bunions and there no pain with Alegria shoes.
I wear a lot of black. The pop of color is fun and can be accented on top with a scarf or colorful jewelry