A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a printed Leopard design on patent leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
i love them! i've got over a dozen pairs of alegria and they are just great. keep up the good work and i will be ordering soon
These are so cute and comfortable. Didn’t require any breaking in. My first pair of Alegrias lasted 4 years (wearing them 40+ hours/week) and these are just as good!
First set of clogs, Perhaps I am bias, Too stiff for my taste, Steps make a clanking noise as I walk, Although they certainly did NOT hurt my feet, So that's definitely a plus, I got the patent leopard which is a cute pattern, But the roundness doesn't go well with jogger style scrubs, Combined with the sound your walking makes, It gives the feel of wearing clown shoes, I can't wait to replace them, Will not buy again.
I was a tad nervous about the leopard print (too much?). Their first day out on the street, came with a handful of compliments. They are so comfortable, I am excited to see how they wear-in. I continue to have good luck with Alegria.