Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a unique artist-inspired hand-drawn Love You Mucha print, an Alegria exclusive pattern, on genuine leather. Perfect for casual or professional, the Keli has a wide array of vibrant colors and prints to choose from to allow a unique expression of your personality.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Leather lined with a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I love Alegria, I own three pairs of Seville, I suffer from back and feet pain. Had surgery some time ago, I can go anywhere and people ask me what is the name of the shoes I am wearing, this time I bought these Keli for a friend of mine in Honduras, she has a hard job and I think she will love them as much as I do, thanks Alegria
I bought them for my daughter as a gift. She likes the look and fit.
Great service as always. Very helpful stagg
Keli Oiled Black Professional Shoe
Love these. I am a nurse so on my feet all day. These seem to run a little larger than my usual Alegrias but because of the extra "lip" at the heel there is no problem with slippage. No foot pain is the main thing! Love them and they match any scrubs.
I have always worn a 40 in European sizing. I am a 9.5. These run at least a whole size small, too short. I had to return and order a 41 which fit fine.
These shoes are so cute, so comfortable, so professional. I love wearing them to teach 1st grade!