A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a unique hand-drawn Bamboo print, an Alegria exclusive pattern, on genuine leather. Perfect for casual or professional, the Keli has a wide array of vibrant colors and prints to choose from to allow a unique expression of your personality.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Leather lined with a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I picked these up for my wife and she loved them as usual. The fit is always the same and she really liked the design.
Run very small, they have butchered my feet
The shoes were supposed to be wide but they were not.
Very vibrant cherry red. Wizard of Oz style. Get many compliments. Only complaint is that the toe scufffs really easily. I have about 6 pairs of different Keli style shoes for my Respiratory Therapy career and these are the only ones that have scuffed within the first time wearing them. Probably because of the material. Feel very stiff. Time will tell if it breaks in. Still cute though
These are very nice shoes, they are short in the toe. They were 38, (size 8-8.5) and I would suggest if you are a true 8.5 to size up. I'm right in between 8-8-5 & had no wiggle room.
This is my 2nd pair of Alegria shoes, and I could not be happier. Love the support and total comfort I get from these wonderfully made shoes. I have at least 4 more pairs on my wish list.
Love the Keli and teacup pattern. I mistakenly ordered a 41 and needed a 42. Now I have it boxed to return but it will cost me $28 to return Thats outrageous for picking the wrong size. Love the shoe.