A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a printed Leopard design on patent leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
A very beautiful shoe, I couldn't were regular socks with the shoe. I had to wear a thinner compression sock. I do not know f it was because of the 37 shoe size. At the end of the day the shoe was all that comfortable. I guess I can't wear keli. My favorite is a Debra. I will not purchase deli again.
These are really great shoes!
I love them.