The Pesca is our version of the traditional fisherman sandal. Sophisticated yet fun, the Pesca features a leather Tawny print, designed to keep you stylishly casual throughout the warmer seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
Great shoe. Look and feel of a sandal with the comfort and support needed in an injury recovery shoe.
This is this best shoe I have ever had. I got the Pesca in black. I would love to have them in the Tawny color. PLEASE bring them back. They reminded me of the fisher sandals I use to get ever spring as a child. I can wear these to work because they have closed toe and heel but I feel like I'm in sandals. LOVE these shoes.
I wanted to buy these for years, I finally did it. I am more pleased than I could imagine, wearing them with comfort. The reason I took off one star is they are too slick on the soles so have to be careful, I tried to scuff them up, hopefully it will gradually roughen up
Love, love, love my Pesca sandals. They are the only sandals that I can wear with my orthotic insoles. Comfortable, cool and cute!
Great fisherman sandal, super fit and stylish.
(Gift) Order the sandal for my wife and she loved them, feels great and looks good