A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features a Black Nappa leather design with unique ornamentation.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Good looking and so comfortable. Love em!
I ordered a pair of these two years ago and am getting ready to order my second pair. I'm a waitress, so these shoes have really been through the ringer. My back problems got much better after wearing these and my feet no longer ache after long shifts!
The shoes are great and made well. The break in time is a little bit longer for the mixed material shoes but after 2 weeks they can be worn all day. :-)
Love my new shoes, love the simplicity, & quiet design, perfect for my more classic choices in clothing, timely hassle free service, thank You