A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features a Black Embossed Rose leather design with unique ornamentation.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
After a few weeks of wearing, these shoes developed the most annoying squeak! I have tried removing the footbed and adding baby powder, but it last only a day or two, and then it begins to leak out through the stitching as well at squeaks. I can only wear them in open air venue, too squeaky for the workplace. Sad for such expensive shoes!
Paloma Black Embossed Rose Mary Jane
I am very pleased with the shoes and the timely manner in which they were received. Will order more as the need arises.
This is my first pair of Alegria shoes and I'm nearly speechless at what difference they macs made for me. I suffer horrific osteo & rheumatoid arthritis in every joint....I have intense hip,back and foor pain when I walk. At least I did before I bought my Alegria shoes! I am a bank teller, on my feet 8+ hrs six days a week. In my Alegrias I have no hip pain, no foot pain, improved circulation so my feey and ankles no longer swell! I'm blown away and refuse to wear any other shoes even when not at work! Thank you seems too small!
I just got a foot/leg orthopedic brace and I have RSD. I needed orthopedic shoes but was not looking forward to ugly shoes.
I went to Elias Shoes, they carry Algeria, and I knew this was the shoe as soon as I tried the Paloma Mary Jane on. I have not walked as much, in many years, as I can walk in this shoe. I stand straighter. These shoes align my legs and back. As my son and I were walking to the car, after buying the shoes and leaving in them, I started crying. I live in pain 24/7 due to the RSD. But these shoes help with the other pain from not being able to stand out walk properly. These shoes are amaxing. I am so relieved. I didn't know a pair of shoes could bring so much relief.