A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features a Black Nappa leather design with unique ornamentation.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
The Paloma Black Nappa Mary Jane is a great pair of shoes. I started wearing Alegria Shoes several years ago because of foot issues and they have been my savior! A couple of things - since I'm not in the medical field, I'm not one to wear the very colorful shoes (but I really like them); instead, I'd like to see another simple, plain brown shoe that will go with jeans or slacks.
these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and the best made with the best insoles!
Good looking and so comfortable. Love em!
I ordered a pair of these two years ago and am getting ready to order my second pair. I'm a waitress, so these shoes have really been through the ringer. My back problems got much better after wearing these and my feet no longer ache after long shifts!