Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Charlette is a short boot constructed of supple Crazyhorse Brown leather on a lug inspired outsole. The boot is outfitted with two zippers for easy wear and is equipped with our specially formulated footbed for all day comfort.
- Made with a leather upper and leather lining.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking lug outsole.
- Dual inner and outer zippers for easy slip-on and off.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Footbed is removable which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Heel height: 1.75 in.
- Boot Shaft height approx 6.5 in.
Bought these to ride my Ryker in. Stylish and comfortable for when we get to the destination.
These are great boots. I'm glad I got them. They're breaking in really well and the comfortable, stylish, supportive boot I was looking for.
For years I have searched for a really comfortable boot, but always end up returning them (too tight, too uncomfortable, etc.)! Recently it hit me, look for boots on Alegria site. This boot has ended a search that has lasted many years. Please never stop making this boot, it works for a wide foot, that is worth everything!!! Got it as Final Sale, not returnable, who would want to return it! Thanks so much! Ordered a 40 instead of typical shoe in 39, that works best.
Charlette Crazyhorse Brown Boot
So comfortable! I have Plantar Fasciitis and since I’ve started wearing Alegria shoes, my foot pain has gone away!
I really love these boots. They are the first pair since having foot sugary that didn’t hurt my feet! Sooo happy
These are wonderful boots, and at such a great price. They are a warm saddle brown leather, and have a lug sole which will provide stable safe walking especially in the wetter months. They are just what I was hoping for when I bought them. Please make more in this style--they are great boots and will work well with jeans or skirts.