Daphne is a lace-up on the Sport Rocker Outsole that gives you a more balanced weight distribution, and better rebound and bounce when in motion. With a padded collar and adjustable cotton laces the Daisie promises all-day comfort. Featured in smooth Black Softie vegan leather upper, these shoes are great to pair with your everyday outfit.
- Adjustable cotton twill laces for an accomodating fit, easy to adapt to all foot shapes.
- Vegan leather upper with textile lining for durability and easy to care for finish.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Protective vegan leather mud guard and counter for added reinforcement and increase support.
- The footbed is removable allowing for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole for increased support, balanced weight distribution, enhanced shock absorption, and better rebound and bounce when in motion.
- Non marking and slip-resistant Sport Rocker outsole made to mimic our rocker bottom which promotes a more natural walking motion
- Heel Height: 1"
I bought these to wear to my job in food service. I have a chronic pain condition, so having great, supportive shoes is vital for me. I was uneasy when I tried them on but decided to keep them, and now they'd broken in I am glad I did. Comfiest work shoe I've ever owned.
However, despite being labeled as non-slip, they slip quite easily on the floors at work after mopping/near the dish pit. I'll probably have to modify the soles to make them safer to work.
If you work a job with hours on your feet and a potentially slippery environment, and you're fine with having to pay MORE money to make them nonslip, then I'd recommend them.
If you work long hours on your feet, and slipping isn't a problem, then I HIGHLY recommend these shoes.