The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Sugar Skulls leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Debra Embossible Tawny Shoe
I had bunion and joint fusion surgery 6 moths ago and have been struggling finding a comfortable shoe and these are great!
I ordered a 39w but inside my shoe only says 39.... they're right on the top of my foot and loose on the heel... please help
I was really hoping the Debra would replace the lace ups that I've worn for years. My heel is very narrow compared to my toebed and laces are the only way I can keep shoes on. Please bring back the laces with the roller sole!!
This is my 2nd pair of Debras and I know I will buy again :)
Love these shoes . Wish they were true to size . I ware a 11 and order a 42 and always a bit short . Wish more were available in 43 always limited not all can come in 43
Shoes were too tight. Couldn’t fit my foot even into the shoe to try on.