The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Sugar Skulls leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Very comfortable but shoes were too big! My skulls were rubbing off just after a few months very disappointed about that especially how expensive they are.
Delivery period was extremely long but the shoes are great!
I have bought 5 pairs of Alegria shoes and they have all fit differently. The previous shoe was a little small, so I got a size larger and it is way too big. I just do not know what size to buy.
Absolutely 💋 them.
Love these shoes, very comfortable. Especially being on my feet for 13 hrs .