The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a Sugar Skulls leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Love these shoes, very comfortable. Especially being on my feet for 13 hrs .
Shoes were easy to purchase. Unfortunately they fit too big so I had to send them back and exchange them for a smaller pair. I'm hoping to receive the new size soon.
Shoes are smaller than expected. I wear 7.5 and ordered 37.
The skull designs are so cute and fun! Shoes fit nicely and I can’t wait for fall when I start wearing more closed toe shoes! Very pleased with my purchase
They are so comfortable and fit perfect! I get so many compliments on them!