The Deliah is a fashionable slip-on that provides a secure fit with its adjustable hook-and-loop closure. Suitable for casual wear and perfect for everyday outings for its ability to provide comfort and support. The soft Oiled Brown genuine leather, shows off unique characteristics with wear, and the style is completed with coordinating decorative buttons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Hardware adorned adjustable hook-and-loop strap.
- Padded collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1.75"
These shoes felt good from the first time I put them on my feet.
These are the only shoes I buy to work in extremely comfortable
Deliah Obscura Shoe
Toe box is not deep enough
Very comfortable shoe. I really like them.
I really like this Deliah shoe, after a brief break-in period. The top strap was a bit stiff at first and pressed in to the top of my foot, which has a pes cavus varus deformity. After about two weeks, this felt fine. It's hard to find shoes that are size 5 wide so my toes quite happy. I like the embossed floral design which dresses up my mostly plain and comfortable clothing.
My friend recommended these shoes. I was hesitant at first because they looked awful clunky and heavy. I’ve broken my foot several times and I know I need a comfortable shoe with good support. I figured with the excellent return policy if I didn’t like them I could return them. They just arrived today. It didn’t take five minutes and I fell in love. They are comfortable, not clunky or heavy and I like the neutral rocker which helps support my big toe with arthritis, the bottom of my foot and the metatarsals. I may have to put an insert in there that has a metatarsal support pad just to give my foot a little bit more support In that area but other than that the color is perfect. A black shoe with a bit of blue going through the design so they’ll match all of my work pants. Like some of the other reviews said it’s a wide toe box to help with scar tissue from surgeries and or breakage.